Date:      Mon, 15 May 2000 20:05:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Brandon D. Valentine" <bandix@looksharp.net>
To:        "Chad R. Larson" <chad@DCFinc.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-STABLE <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: rpm and WordPerfect Office 2000

On Mon, 15 May 2000, Chad R. Larson wrote:

>About a year ago, I asked Corel if they planned a native FreeBSD
>port of WordPerfect Suite 8.  They said not at the time, but they
>were keeping track of the number of requests they had for other
>platforms.
>
>Perhaps it is time for us to write in, en mass.
>
>	-crl

That's an excellent idea.  Why not put up a webform with a default email
already filled in, that people can change as they see fit, which will
email directly to whatever address at Corel is appropriate?

Brandon D. Valentine
--
"You should believe in death, taxes, Larry Ellison's loathing of Bill
Gates and Intel's inability to ship a working chipset."