Date:      Sat, 18 May 1996 10:17:16 +0900
From:      Hiroshi Takagi <takagi@po.iijnet.or.jp>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        Hiroshi Takagi <takagi@po.iijnet.or.jp>
Subject:   password server (Eudora) for FreeBSD

Hi,

I've recently FreeBSD 2.1.0R and qpop on our PC as mail server for PC POP
client users. And I ftped four source files from Qualcom ftp server and
tried to make
them but they couldn't be maked. The make alerts some include files didn't
exists. It seems the passowrd server sources are too old for FreeBSD?

Where is passord server source for FreeBSD 2.1.0R ?
Or is there some patches or tips about this problem on the net?

TIA,

Hiroshi Takagi