Date:      Mon, 2 Jul 2001 17:24:53 -0400
From:      "Reed, Mike" <Mike.Reed@cwusa.com>
To:        "'questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Rescue disk for 1.44 floppies?

All,

My box has fallen, and I can't get it up! ( Personal problem, yes. But what
can you do... ;-) )

Anyone know where I can get the "fixit" boot image split into 1.44 MB floppy
images? The one in the releases is only for 2.88. I've tried splitting it in
parts myself, but I just can't seem to find the right byte offset to start
the second disk.

Incidentally, my installation is on an AlphaServer 800, just to complicate
things.

Thanks in advance,

Mike R.