Date:      Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:17:08 +0200
From:      Philip Paeps <philip@paeps.cx>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Stable on an AlphaStation 500au?

I've just got a very nice offer on an AlphaStation 500au.  Will FreeBSD work
on it properly?  The Hardware section in de release notes mention the AS500,
but not the 500au.  Is there much difference between them?

Any ideas from the Alpha guru's? :-)  I've never had issues with FreeBSD on
the AlphaServers I have, but this will be my first workstation-Alpha.  I like
to check.

Thanks!

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                          Please don't CC me, I am
philip@paeps.cx                                       subscribed to the list.

  The label "new" and/or "improved" means the price went up.