Date:      Mon, 11 Mar 2002 14:09:19 -0400 (AST)
From:      Jeff MacDonald <jeff@tsunamicreek.com>
To:        Mark Rowlands <fuc952d@tninet.se>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OT: Support Contracts.

Hi,

Thanks. I'll have a look.

I did a search on google, and found about 9 or 10
including actualy contracts from dell etc.

I'm not sure what copyright laws a "contract" falls
under.

None of the ones i fould had any copyrights.

I'll probably hack one together from those examples
and they get it reviewed by a lawyer or something.

Thanks