Date:      Sat, 1 Sep 2001 12:15:18 -0700
From:      Michael Collette <metrol@earthlink.net>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Known issues

Warner,

  From over here in Compaq Armada land it looks like the latest buildworld
did the trick!  I've only had a couple of minutes to test it, but it seems
that the ed0 timeout messages are gone.  I'll need to take some time to see
if I still get those usb0 messages anymore, but I'm thinking that I probably
won't.

  Great job on this!!

Warner Losh wrote:

> Try now.  As I bring things into stable, I'll post to -stable and
> -mobile.

Later on,
--
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too
dark to read."