Date:      Wed, 18 Dec 1996 23:51:04 -1000 (HST)
From:      "David Langford" <langfod@dihelix.com>
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        nasir@asacomputers.com, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: The ZNYX 314.

This card uses the de0 driver. Works very well.  One problem I have seen
is that some PCI system BOIS's dont deal well with PCI-PCI bridges.
On the driver disk that comes with the card is a DOS program that
will tell the card how to deal with the offending BIOS. I dont have
the card manual in front of me but it is explained in there.

I havent tried this yet but I plan on it soon with on of the systems here.

I have had good luck running this card (not good luck with gated but....)

-David Langford
 langfod@dihelix.com