Date:      Tue, 10 Aug 1999 08:51:03 +0200
From:      "Thomas Uhrfelt" <thomas.uhrfelt@plymovent.se>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PPP and tunneldevice

Is there any way of specifying in a ppp (userland) label what tun# device to
use? I am trying to make a PPP tunnel between two private networks and since
I have a dialin I am not always sure on what tun# a certain tunnel is made.

Another problem I have with this is when I use add! [data] in the ppp label
the manpage states that the route should be changed, but if its already
defined (and somehow the dialin took over that particular tun# (when link
went down)) I get an error message disc qouata filled or somthing. I am not
on this particular machine right now, so I have to get back to you on the
exact message.

Regards,

Thomas Uhrfelt
Computer Technician