Date:      Tue, 18 Sep 2001 12:22:54 -0700
From:      "Erik B. Ordway" <ordwaye@evergreen.edu>
To:        Jean-Sebastien ROY <js@jeannot.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: Scilab-2.4.1

With the exception of a few
"
In file included from comm.c:5:
/usr/include/malloc.h:2: warning: #warning "this file includes
<malloc.h> which is deprecated, use <stdlib.h> instead"
"

warnings it seen to build/install fine on 4.4-RC.  Now to try testing it.

Thanks for you help.

--
Erik Ordway ordwaye@evergreen.edu
360 867 5160

I remember when America was the home of the free, and Russia had the
oppressive laws.