Date:      Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:30:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Daniel Becker" <razzfazz@web.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/41323: net/dctc freezes in semwait state if anyone tries an upload

The following reply was made to PR ports/41323; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Daniel Becker" <razzfazz@web.de>
To: <freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org>, <lioux@FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 23:28:49 +0200

 Hi there,

 I successfully built the latest version 0.83.2 of the port including the
 patches, but regardless of whether I do enable upload bandwidth throttling
 in the client via the "-u" command line switch or not, I still get the same
 behaviour as before - I can start uploads, but after a couple of seconds,
 dctc's process state goes from "RUN" to "poll" and stays there, and the
 client trying to download from me gets disconnected.

 The machine is a K6-2 350 w/ 128MB running 4.6.2-RELEASE, all connections
 are on a 100mbit network.

 Any idea what might still be going wrong?

 Bye,
 Daniel