Date:      Tue, 3 Oct 2000 18:40:39 +0400
From:      "Artem Koutchine" <matrix@ipform.ru>
To:        "Lynn, Tun" <TLynn@Allstate.COM>, "'Janko van Roosmalen'" <janko@compuserve.com>
Cc:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: modem thing

I'd recommend US Robotics V.Everything or newer one. Also read the
handbook  section on pppd and ppp (handbook is included  with freebsd
or can be read on www.freebsd.org)
If you feel really advanturous you coudl by THE NEWEST internel, pci
modem from US Robotics (they position it as a modem for online gamers),
it is not a win modem, but you never know :)