Date:      Wed, 30 Oct 1996 23:08:59 -0500
From:      Idreas A Mir <im@eng.buffalo.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Multilink PPP...?

Hi,
	I am looking for a source code implementation of the Multilink Point
-to -point protocol.I asked at various relevant newsgroups and was
advised on one of those to try the FreeBSD archives as recently somebody
has rewritten the PPP code including the Multilink features in it.i
scanned your archives but couldn't locate anything of that sort.
	Please let me know if there is really a FreeBSD multilink ppp
implementation present in your archives and if so could you help me by
giving some direstions to the directory.I will really appreciate
it.Thanks,
                           I D R E A S     M I R
Graduate Student				 |      H O M E:
Dept. of Electrical & Computer engineering       | 201 Right,Hartford
Rd.,
SUNY @ Buffalo                                   | Amherst,NY 14226
E-mail:im@eng.buffalo.edu                        | Ph. (716)831-0495
  	           ** http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~im **