Date:      Mon, 10 Jun 2002 00:48:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jim <jim@jwweeks.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: suexec question (apache/fp/php4)

One side note and correction.  If you plan on using fp_install.sh to
extract the tarball and install/upgrade extensions after apache is
installed, the script will ask to overwrite your existing httpd.  Answer
yes to this question.  The script will copy your newly compiled httpd to
/usr/local/sbin/httpd.orig.  Just copy httpd.orig over the httpd that was
installed by the script.

The correction is neer the end where my heavy handed,
"--s /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf" should be,
"-s /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf"

--
Jim Weeks