Date:      16 Apr 2007 17:03:06 -0000
From:      "The Kotka Secretary" <mb-qconfirm-8ff8bfac6142250d4e4cce08f093dfc4@kotka.de>
To:        test@freebsd.org
Subject:   Please confirm your message sent to mb@kotka.de

Hi,

I am the Kotka Secretary and as such responsible for the mb@kotka.de
mailbox. Only messages send by human beings are allowed to be delivered
to this address. Since I am only a dumb program, I need your support to
verify that you really are a human being.

In order to initiate the delivery of your messages to the mailbox you
have to reply to this message. Simply hitting the "Reply" button of your
mail reading software and sending the result should be sufficient.

Although I am dumb I have quite a good memory. After verification as
described above any future messages from you will be delivered instantly.
So no more verification is needed.

I am sorry if this causes any inconvenience for you, but unfortunately
such measures are necessary in order to protect the mailbox from junk-mail.

Sincerely
the Kotka Secretary