Date:      Mon, 3 Sep 2001 16:12:12 -0700
From:      "Kory Hamzeh" <kory@avatar.com>
To:        "Michael Schatte" <mike_2006@msn.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: linux binaries

This is what you need to do:

1. Login as "root".
2. Run /stand/sysinstall
3. Select "Do post-install configuration of FreeBSD"
4. Select "Install pre-packaged software for FreeBSD"
5. Select the Linux module.
6. You then need to install "linux-base" and maybe a couple of other things.
I think if you try to install a linux programs it will automagically install
the dependent packages.

Good luck,
Kory