Date:      Tue, 16 Oct 2001 15:56:26 -0400
From:      Yarema <yds@dppl.com>
To:        courier-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, nbm@FreeBSD.org, petef@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Courier-MTA on FreeBSD

Greetings,

Has anyone started any work porting Courier-MTA to FreeBSD?  Let me know if
that's the case otherwise I'll be working on the port.  This may effect
mail/maildrop, mail/sqwebmail and mail/courier-imap ports since all three
are mutually exclisive with courier-mta.

I'm currently running postfix-current, maildrop, courier-imap and
sqwebmail. Both mail/postfix and mail/postfix-current are largly based on
PRs I've submitted in the past so I figure I'm reasonably qualified to
create this FreeBSD port.

--
Yarema