Date:      Mon, 22 Jul 2002 16:27:53 +0100
From:      Marc Silver <marc.silver@uk.easynet.net>
To:        MET <met@uberstats.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MySQL Installation

Hi there,

You can install this with ease using the FreeBSD ports tree.

Simply cd into /usr/ports/databases/mysql323-server

and type "make install"

that'll install it all for you... :)  Good luck.

You'll need to consult the MySQL documentation for information on
adding/creating databases etc, but this will install the actual server
binaries etc for you.

- Marc