Date:      Sat, 1 Sep 2001 14:11:31 -0700
From:      Michelle Brownsworth <michelle@primelogic.com>
To:        Leo Clark <clark_l@efn.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Orinoco PCI cards and FreeBSD-STABLE

Leo,

My laptop's running FreeBSD 4.3-RELEASE with an Orinoco Gold PCMCIA
card, but not with a PCI adapter, so my configuration won't be any
help to you.  However, I have gotten some speedy and excellent help
from some knowledgeable folks on freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org, so I'm
taking the liberty of cc'ing the list.  Good luck on getting a
solution.

.\\ichelle
Michelle Brownsworth
System Administrator