Date:      Thu, 6 Nov 1997 00:02:03 -0800
From:      Don Lewis <Don.Lewis@tsc.tdk.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, adrian@virginia.edu
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mv /usr/src/games /dev/null - any objections?

On Nov 5,  7:23pm, Terry Lambert wrote:

} It was the reason I learned how to login, how to cd, how to ls,
} when to use "./" when a program wasn't in my path.  Later, it
} was the reason I learned how to use "stty" to restor the terminal
} after a game crashed, and even introduced me to csh's "!!" and "^"
} syntax.

I learned the vi navigation keys by playing rogue ;-)

			---  Truck