Date:      Fri, 23 Mar 2001 22:08:32 +0300
From:      "Andrey A. Chernov" <ache@nagual.pp.ru>
To:        Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>
Cc:        Peter Wemm <peter@netplex.com.au>, Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>, Daniel <freebsd@grunblatt.com.ar>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [FIX] Re: CFS - Portmap

On Fri, Mar 23, 2001 at 19:35:33 +0100, Martin Blapp wrote:

> This should made cfs working again, please test the patch.
>
> http://home.teleport.ch/freebsd/mount_nfs.c.diff

No, but bad effects are changed. There is no error diagnostic happens but
mount hangs forever instead (I try several times). I run rpcbind without
any additional keys. When mount terminated by ^C various interesting
effects happens. Sometimes this hanging process visible in by ps
nfs -o noauto -o intr -o port=3049 -o nfsv2 localhost
even after ^C. Sometimes directory shown as really mounted (!) after ^C
and umount works for it too.

--
Andrey A. Chernov
http://ache.pp.ru/