Date:      Sat, 13 Jul 1996 07:31:48 -0700
From:      Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
To:        Paul Traina <pst@shockwave.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: using ccd for striping?

On Sat, 13 Jul 1996 00:53:29 -0700
 Paul Traina <pst@shockwave.com> wrote:

 > Is anyone using the ccd driver in striping mode?  I'd like to hear about
 > other people's good/bad experiences before trying it out myself.

Well, I stripe disks with it under NetBSD, and the FreeBSD and NetBSD
versions of this aren't all that different ... mostly some altered glue.
I've been relying on the ccd for, gosh, a little over a year now, and
I've never had a problem with it losing any data.

 -- save the ancient forests - http://www.bayarea.net/~thorpej/forest/ --