Date:      Sun, 30 May 1999 14:51:27 +0200
From:      Thomas Widlundh <tw@ettnet.se>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Screenshots?

Den Sun, 30 May 1999 skrev Jason Raimondo:
> Are there any screen shots for FreeBSD,
> if so please tell me info of what site to get them from,
> Thank you.

Well, FreeBSD has no shots, as I know of, because FreeBSD looks like
a black screen with white text, as every DOS/Linux/Unix.
BSD need a desktopenvironment and You can choose whichever you want.
Added to the CD-ROM are a few, Kde, wm and AfterStep.
I use AfterStep and You can have some screenshots at:
http://www.afterstep.org
You'll find Kde at http://www.kde.org.
Good Luck,
Thomas