Date:      Wed, 5 Apr 2000 20:43:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Eric D. Futch" <efutch@nyct.net>
To:        Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
Cc:        Stephan van Beerschoten <stephanb@whacky.net>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dev/vx/if_vx_pci.c 5.0-CURRENT

Ok.. I figured I'd take this on on my way to getting more comfy with
FreeBSD.  Check out my patch and let me know how far I've gone off the
deep end :)

http://quake.nyct.net/~efutch/FreeBSD/if_vx_pci.c.patch

Unfortunately I do not have the acutal card to test this patch.  It did
survive a buildkernel, so I'm just assuming that I'm not that far off.

--
Eric Futch              New York Connect.Net, Ltd.
efutch@nyct.net         Technical Support Staff