Date:      Mon, 18 Feb 2013 04:12:04 -0800
From:      Marc Fournier <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        Rick Macklem <rmacklem@uoguelph.ca>
Cc:        Konstantin Belousov <kostikbel@gmail.com>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 9-STABLE -> NFS -> NetAPP:

2days, 6hrs since reboot with new kernel, server shows unreachable:

# ssh mercury

although runtime shows it is up:

mercury                    up   2+06:17,     0 users,  load 0.63, 0.69, =
0.70

Remote console shows:

I could press return, so keyboard was still responsive, and got a new =
login prompt, but after typing login id, it appears to just hang =85

Remotely power cycled server.

This is new behaviour for that server since applying patch =85 will see =
if it happens again ...