Date:      Tue, 08 Aug 2000 01:52:56 -0400
From:      Bigwillie <mvanberk@optonline.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DNS/BIND

Thanks for the link, seems very informative.  Bottom line is that I cant do
what I want to do, because of the lack of Broadband ISPs in my area (NJ
sucks in more ways than one, Bellatlantic/Verizon crap).  Its not easy, to
be bitten by the BSD (Unix) bug, and not being able to do anything about it....
I just have to wait here bleeding till I can get access to some IP
addresses on a fat pipe.......
Sorry for the rant.