Date:      Sat, 4 Oct 1997 22:39:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ulf Zimmermann <ulf@Alameda.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Little bit off topic: Radius, Cisco and FreeBSD

Hi.

I am trying to get a Cisco 3640 to work for ISDN decicated and dialup
users. Currently I have a Descend Max 4002. For the dedicated users
I need to dial out if there is traffic and the line is not up.
I also need to route subnets to them.

On the other side I have dialup users with dynamic PPP. Has anyone a
simular config ? Can anyone maybe provide me some example Cisco IOS
config and a sample radius users file ?

Thanks, Ulf.

Ulf Zimmermann, 1525 Pacific Ave., Alameda, CA-94501, #: 510-769-2936
Alameda Networks, Inc. | http://www.Alameda.net  | Fax#: 510-521-5073