Date:      Sun, 30 May 1999 17:33:21 +0200
From:      ALBERTO RUIZ <arr@vnet.es>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   one question

--------------5131D3B13F7A9CAD64B26B2D

Hello sirs,
      I have a questions to make to you:I have installed FreeBSD 3.1 on
my computer, and when it is finished, but when I try to configure X FREE
, in the option of graphics card, it doesn´t exist the mine one which is
a Voodoo Banshe 16 MB.what can I do?
Thank u very much!!!

--------------5131D3B13F7A9CAD64B26B2D

make to you:I have installed FreeBSD 3.1 on my computer, and when it is
finished, but when I try to configure X FREE , in the option of graphics
card, it doesn&acute;t exist the mine one which is a Voodoo Banshe 16 MB.what
can I do?</font>