Date:      Thu, 26 Jul 2001 17:15:21 -0400
From:      "Jonathan M. Slivko" <jslivko@blinx.net>
To:        "Steven Ames" <steve@virtual-voodoo.com>, "Chris Dillon" <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>, <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Why two cards on the same segment...

Then whats the alternative, it just works out of thin air? Now i'm really
curious to find out how this is being done, although I have seen it done on
my own systems in the past, just not by me, so i'm intrigued to find out how
this is being accomplished. -- Jonathan

--
Jonathan M. Slivko <jslivko@blinx.net>
Blinx Networks