Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 1996 23:45:02 -0800
From:      Steven Wallace <swallace@ece.uci.edu>
To:        sos@freebsd.org
Cc:        erich@uruk.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Linux and/or ELF executables

> Erhm, I ve a SVR4 loader plus emulation stuff lying around, but it is
> for use with our old iBCS2 emulator (the one before the NetBSD one
> crept in)

As you know, the COFF loader is still your original loader, so
you should still be able to use whatever code you have.  Please
feel free to share it with the rest of the team.

Oh, just for the record, the new code did not "creep" in, there
was months and months of notice and talk about this, as Jordan
can attest to.

Steven