Date:      Mon, 9 Oct 2000 12:02:54 +0300
From:      Dimitar Peikov <mitko@rila.bg>
To:        Freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Kerberos and pam_xxx.so

I've just installed 4.1-RELEASE and try to configure Kerberos5 (Heimdal).=
 All went ok, but PAM library that must allow=20
kerberos authetification was not available or I can't find them. I try to=
 compile it from the crypto sources but some errors=20
when generating Makefiles. I could compile and install kerberos5 from the=
 MIT.EDU sources, but  find this unreasonable.=20

Any comments on this would be helpfull!

--=20
Dimitar Peikov
Programmer