Date:      Thu, 2 Aug 2001 22:43:31 -0400
From:      Gabriel Rocha <grocha@geeksimplex.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: a little O/T, but D.V.D. drives&freeBSD

,----[ On Thu, Aug 02, at 05:57PM, Julian Elischer wrote: ]--------------
| anyone had success watching a dvd?
`----[ End Quote ]---------------------------

ok, first and foremost, please, anyone else replying, reply to the list
and not to me and please dont cc me, i am on the list. (i have to, i got
a LOT of replies far after my answer was achieved last time) anyway, vlc
is what you want, it works decently if you have a good video card, it
simply reboots my -current laptop, so your milleage may vary, but there
are numerous reports of successful usage. good luck. --gabe

--

"It's not brave if you're not scared."