Date:      Thu, 24 Jul 2014 13:24:14 +0800
From:      Jov <amutu@amutu.com>
To:        kpneal@pobox.com
Cc:        "Mike." <the.lists@mgm51.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: run sh rc cause two cron process running

Thanks for all your advice,I will not run sh rc in the future.
In the fact,most time I use the /etc/rc.d/xx stop|start to test the
configure.But Sometimes I do not sure wich file I should run,or what
command I should run,and I find sh rc is handy.For example:

ntpdate_enable="YES"

cloned_interfaces="lo1"
ipv4_addrs_lo1="192.168.2.1-4/29"

I can't find ntpdate in /etc/rc.d,and I am not familiar with ifconfig
command.

If some one run sh rc,is it possible report a warning? I find the sh rc on
the web,I am sure some one else use it.

Jov
blog: http:amutu.com/blog <http://amutu.com/blog>;