Date:      Fri, 17 May 1996 22:26:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@sri.MT.net>, terry@lambert.org, gpalmer@freebsd.org, mrcpu@cdsnet.net, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A MMAP observation

On Fri, 17 May 1996, Terry Lambert wrote:

> > > I saw a posting of a UNIX ODBC on comp.sources.unix about 8 months
> > > ago (+/- 2 months).
> >
> > Actually, it was Alt.sources.  I can't believe my pack-rat mentality
> > actually got something that Terry didn't. :)
>
> That's once.  Savor it; it probably won't happen again... I'll print
> the @!$@%*! stuff out and stack it in my living room if I have to!

While you guys are bragging about finding stuff, could you point out
something that indicates how to use it?  Out or curiosity, I went and got
the iODBC stuff, and compiled it, but it comes with absolutely no
pointers as to it's use.  BTW, it's up to version 2.12 now.  I couldn't
find it at the ftp.net.ohio-state.edu address, but ftp.demon.co.uk had it.

> Oh, the shame!

> 					Terry Lambert
> 					terry@lambert.org
> ---