Date:      Fri, 28 Jun 1996 21:16:50 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        Ernie Elu <ernie@spooky.eis.net.au>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Make world stopped

There's no such thing as a "low" volume list around here, I'm afraid.
Either it's cool and everyone subscribes (and posts) in short order or
it's not and goes totally dead, like the scsi or hardware lists. :-)

What we need are not more lists, what we need is greater discipline
with the lists we've got.  I've seen probably 10-20 threads just in
this month alone which should have gone to private email after then
2nd or 3rd round, but people never bother to edit their cc's.

					Jordan