Date:      Sat, 24 Mar 2001 13:06:10 +0100 (CET)
From:      hm@kts.org (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        peter@netplex.com.au (Peter Wemm)
Cc:        msmith@FreeBSD.ORG, scanner@jurai.net, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Intel driver doc's Take 2.

Peter Wemm wrote:

> However, there are lots of things that would never go into a FreeBSD driver.
> Things like the microcode interfaces for the wake-on-lan sequencer/filter,
> etc.

I´m trying for nearly a year now to get the docs from Intel for exactly this
feature because i need it for a client who wishes to release the result
back into FreeBSD.

Although i have met and spoken to many helpful people from Intel, they all
ran against a rubber wall sooner or later ....

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                hm@kts.org                   Hamburg, Europe
 We all live in a yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine ...