Date:      Sun, 30 Jul 2000 20:31:56 +0200
From:      Thomas Bader <thomasb@trash.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD compatability

* David Heinrich <dh003i@mail.rochester.edu> [000730 17:43]:
> I'm planning on buying a new computer from Soyata pretty soon(Soyata sell
> Road Runner ready systems).  I am wondering about if the system I plan on
> buying would be recognized by FreeBSD; that is, if the FreeBSD would
> recognize the hardware I'm planning on getting...here's a list: =20

Look at chapter 2.3 of the FreeBSD Handbook.  It's called
"Supported Hardware" and you can find it online under:

  http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/handbook/install-hw.html

Thomas
--=20
  .-.   Thomas Bader =B7 thomasb@trash.net.remove =B7 http://www.t-bader.ch=
/  .-.
  oo|                                                                     o=
o|
 /`'\     Einen Unix-Shellaccount gibt es unter http://www.trash.net/    /`=
'\
(\_;/)       PGP Key-ID: 0x3A4B7F5D (RSA)  0x7584F5D8 (DSA/EG)          (\_=
;/)