Date:      Mon, 2 Mar 1998 20:45:45 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris Brunner <cjb@efn.org>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Sound problems with -current

Multimedia,
I did a cvsup/make world to -CURRENT early this morning (3/2/98) and now
my sound is totally shot.  Midis, wave, all of it.  When I attempt to play
a midi, nothing.  When I try to play an mp3, I get about half a second and
then it skips and stops; the program quits out (splay).  I recompiled the
kernel and set up all the PnP stuff just like I had it before and still
nothing.  I am using a SB 32 PnP and Voxware.
Thanks a lot!

- Chris Brunner -
- cjb@efn.org   -