Date:      Tue, 13 May 2008 13:22:04 -0400
From:      Jeff Dickens <jeff@m2.seamanpaper.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org,  bacula-users <bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject:   trickle and bacula-fd

--------------020208040603050305040701

Pardon the cross-posting; don't know where would be the better place to ask.

I've got bacula-fd running under trickle, and it seems to be doing
exactly what I want it to.  I manually started bacula-fd on my freebsd
system like this:

    /usr/local/bin/trickle -s -u 24 /usr/local/sbin/bacula-fd -u root -g
    wheel -v -c /usr/local/etc/bacula-fd.conf

The normal rc file for bacula-fd looks like this.. how should I modify
it to make it run under trickle as above?

    #!/bin/sh
    #
    # $FreeBSD: ports/sysutils/bacula-server/files/bacula-fd.in,v 1.4
    2007/03/01 12:19:01 miwi Exp $
    #
    # PROVIDE: utility
    # REQUIRE: DAEMON
    # KEYWORD: shutdown
    #
    # Add the following lines to /etc/rc.conf.local or /etc/rc.conf
    # to enable this service:
    #
    # bacula_fd_enable  (bool):  Set to NO by default.
    #               Set it to YES to enable bacula_fd.
    # bacula_fd_flags (params):  Set params used to start bacula_fd.
    #

    . /etc/rc.subr

    name="bacula_fd"
    rcvar=${name}_enable
    command=/usr/local/sbin/bacula-fd

    load_rc_config $name

    pidfile="${bacula_fd_pidfile}"

    : ${bacula_fd_enable="NO"}
    : ${bacula_fd_flags=" -u root -g wheel -v -c
    /usr/local/etc/bacula-fd.conf"}
    : ${bacula_fd_pidfile="/var/run/bacula-fd.9102.pid"}

    run_rc_command "$1"

--------------020208040603050305040701--