Date:      Tue, 10 Nov 1998 09:38:08 -0600 (CST)
From:      Licia <licia@o-o.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Christopher Raven <c.raven@ukonline.co.uk>, Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD giveaway pens (was: I Need Advice)

On Sat, 7 Nov 1998, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > I believe the mouse pads stalled when it was mentioned Walnut Creek
> > was going to pick up on them. Guess we are still waiting on that one?
>
> At this time, we do not plan on mouse pads.  Stickers, case buttons,
> tee shirts, polo shirts, jackets and hats will have to do for now...
>
> If anyone else wants to do FreeBSD mouse pads or bumper stickers or
> marital aids, they should feel free to jump right in.  WC will not
> stand in your way or attempt to duplicate your efforts. :-)
>
> - Jordan

Depending on how the pens turn out, I will do keychains next,
then possibly bumper stickers... (this will all be give-away
stuff, like the pens :) )

BTW, I should be getting the pens in 2 to 2 1/2 weeks, would
WC or the core team like some?  I wouldn't mind sending y'all
a hundred or two :)

[ licia@o-o.org ]  [ http://www.o-o.org/ ]  [ IrcNick : Licia ]
[ A happy user of FreeBSD : http://www.freebsd.org/           ]
[ Why crawl through windows when you can walk through a door? ]
[ This user boycotts all Microsoft products and services      ]