Date:      Wed, 11 Jun 2003 13:31:05 +0200 (CEST)
From:      zel@free.fr
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG, UNEXPECTED_DATA_AFTER_ADDRESS@.SYNTAX-ERROR
Subject:   PB CONFIG

Hye!!!

I need help about configuration of following situation:

ADSL-MODEM <== 10.0.0.0/8 ==> (ed1) FREEBSD (ep0) <== 192.168.0.0/16 == ...

I would like that my FreeBSD acts as a transparent firewall router.
I red some things about that, but i do not success to install it on my router.

I had made a new kernel with IPDIVERT, IPFIREWALL... My ADSL connection is ok
but my clients computers do not success to access to the Internet...

Could some one gives me some detailled explanations about what to do???

Thanks

Zel.