Date:      Sat, 27 Jan 1996 12:37:41 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@sri.MT.net>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ntp stuff?

I'd like to get my boxes synchronized on our local network, so what I
plan on doing is making my router/DNS/fireall box synchronize to one of
the ntp server, and then have all my internal hosts sync. to it.

I've looked at the ntp docs, and there are a *lot* of the options I'm
unsure about.  Does anyone have example config files for both my DNS box
and each of the clients they'd be willing to share?

I tried setting up a server using the stuff in doc/notes.txt, but it
talks about 'servers' and nothing about clients.  Also, I tried to setup
a server, but it wouldn't allow any of my other machines to sync. to it.

Please help oh ntp gurus!

Nate