Date:      Fri, 30 Aug 1996 11:05:09 +0000
From:      Darius Moos <moos@degnet.baynet.de>
To:        Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org>, FreeBSD-questions <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: [Q]: formula for calculating BPI needed

Hi Joerg,

i think Jonathan is right with the meaning of the commandlineoptions.
  B -> number of block per file/tape
  b -> number of KILObytes per block
  (as the manpage states it)
Anyway i think that you are right that B should be 50.000
and not 500.000 as Jonathan wrote it.

Darius Moos.

email: moos@degnet.baynet.de