Date:      Tue, 9 Dec 2003 10:00:18 +0100
From:      r t g tan <rotan@seatle.demon.nl>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: how to build Spamassassin

--TB36FDmn/VVEgNH/

Hi Tony,

I would use cvsup to update your ports tree.

You can use %make buildworld, to reinstall system
perl. Look in /etc/make.conf for NOPERL var to
unset accordingly to if you want to build it=20
or not.

You can also try to install perl from ports. Then
you can use %use.perl ports, or %use.perl system
To define which perl your system will use.=20

You can also try deinstalling some p5- modules.

Hope this helps,

Robert