Date:      Tue, 9 Nov 1999 13:30:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      Joss Roots <osiris2002@yahoo.com>
To:        Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Patient Monitoring (NO FreeBSD really)

hi all following this thread.
I will be greatful if anyone sends me a URL
to start this serial port programming stuff.
I am aware that this is not a simple app
it will take time, money, effort, reading
and a lot of hair-peeling :-)
the app, may be I'll be able to develop
with the help of this beautiful list
and a lot of devotion on my behaf
and lots of cooperation from others.

Generic code, is what I will need to start
this thing, at least until General Electric
"Vendor of Marquette SLOAR 8000 patient's
vital signs monitor" reply back, I've located
them
on the web, and have sent them a "PING" :-)
Refining this thing, will come much later
so as considerations as fail-safe, and
compatibility and friendly-ness with their
software.

I am not planning to do anything on MS-Windows
I have recently DIVORCED her.
especially after succeeding to backup on
rewritable CD under FReeBSD, which was the
only thing, other than MS-word, that kept
me there.
I still have windows 98 on a couple of HDs
but they aare currenly in a drawer somewhere
in my office.

=====
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.