Date:      Mon, 11 Dec 1995 10:32:54 -0600
From:      Jaime Bozza <wheelman@atom.com>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   News Box.

I've been following the messages about News Servers, and I wanted to ask
what people thought of this for hard drives.  (I don't have the liberty for
buying a ton of drives. <G>)

I already have the Seagate Barracuda 4.3Gig ...

1 Gig - Main, history files
2 Gig - Spool for everything but alt.*
4 Gig - alt, alt.binaries, etc.

I plan on more space in the future, but will this split up things decently
enough?

These will all be handled by an Adaptec 2940W (Wide) controller, and I plan
on purchasing the 1 and 2 Gig's as Wide drives as well.

Jaime