Date:      Thu, 8 Aug 2002 09:17:18 -0400
From:      Bill Vermillion <bv@wjv.com>
To:        "Steve O'Hara-Smith" <steve@sohara.org>
Cc:        greg.panula@dolaninformation.com, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem with compiling some port

When asked his whereabouts on Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 07:46 ,
Steve O'Hara-Smith took the fifth, drank it, and then slurred:

> On Wed, 7 Aug 2002 12:56:57 -0400
> Bill Vermillion <bv@wjv.com> wrote:

> BV> Correct.  And that is the part that won't build.  It gets the
> BV> sources from source forge and then fails compiling that 1.95.4

> 	That's odd - my last portupgrade installed expat-1.95.4 (on
> August 4). It didn't even blink. Try deleting the existing expat
> package first and then building the port (I've had fun when a port
> picked up the original header files instead of the ones in the port).

The ports shows 1-95.4.  It just fails when compiling in configure.
I've deleted it all, I've rebuilt it all.  I'm trying a complete OS
rebuild, then I'll try nuking the port again and the distfile.

Bill
--
Bill Vermillion - bv @ wjv . com