Date:      Mon, 09 Jul 2001 21:41:26 +0930
From:      David Lloyd <lloy0076@rebel.net.au>
To:        Pedro F Giffuni <pfg1+@pitt.edu>
Cc:        bollocks@bollocks.net.nz, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MS has quality programmers and OS design? Stop smoking crack!

Hand on a moment!

Microsoft have identified the problem and a possible (though probably
sillly) solution.

My FreeBSD machine also happens to house my other test hard drives,
hence it reboots about 3 times a day at least (1), so it would interest
me to know: has anyone seen this problem under FreeBSD?

DSL

(1)
My main server is an XFS-Based Athon 650 running a RedHat Linux
distribution...

--
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is
  just to love and to be loved in return."