Date:      Fri, 30 Jan 1998 16:28:31 -0500
From:      "Goeringer, Michael" <goeringerm@keywest.ird.rl.af.mil>
To:        "'Sean J. Schluntz'" <schluntz@clicknet.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Ach! Slot 0, unfielded interrupt 0 (unbreakable loop)

For what it's worth, ep1 and ep0 have nothing to do with slot 0 and 1...
I guess you could have two network cards in and then each would require
thier own entry.  In my example I make the printers poll and was using
IRQ 7 for the card...is this what you did?  <I'll get you that config
line when I get home :)>

Michael G.