Date:      Wed, 20 Aug 2008 19:37:32 -0400
From:      Tom Wickline <sales@wine-reviews.net>
To:        eculp <eculp@encontacto.net>
Cc:        Tom Wickline <twickline@gmail.com>, freebsd-emulation <freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Bordeaux for FreeBSD coming soon

Hello Ed,

OK, ive sent you 5 emails now, one from sales, one from support, my user
account at wine-reviews, and even from my personal gmail account.....

Can you check your spam box pretty please?

This should be a private mail and not on freebsd-emulation
but it seems this is the only way you get a email from me.

If all else fails ill issue you a refund and you can wait
and try the full version when it ships. Refunds are always
no questions asked.. just ask and its done.

Tom