Date:      Mon, 30 Jan 2006 23:05:20 -0500
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi+kde@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org, edwin@mavetju.org
Subject:   ld-linux.so.1 ?

The math/wingz3 port is so old, it tries to use /lib/ld-linux.so.1

Is there anything, the port can declare or depend on for the suitable binary
to be installed? All pkg-plist-s, I can find, install ld-linux.so.2

The port's main executable is identified as:

	ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked
(uses shared libs), stripped

Thanks!

	-mi

P.S. If you wish to look at it yourself, be sure to update to today's version
of the port -- I just added some master-sites.